Saturday, March 24, 2007

A new season, a new-ish blog

Since it's now Spring, I decided to update the look of the ol' blog. Not that it matters too terribly much, since I don't freely advertise its existence. I don't think anyone actually reads these ramblings (aside from myself, of course), but I wanted to lighten the look a bit. I also added some new widgets (hello, Lala wishlist!) and made my profile public.

And now, because it makes me happy, one of the greatest poems ever written:

in Just-
spring when the world is mud-
luscious the little lame baloonman


whistles far and wee


and eddyandbill come
running from marbles and
piracies and it's
spring


when the world is puddle-wonderful


the queer
old baloonman whistles
far and wee
and bettyandisbel come dancing


from hop-scotch and jump-rope and


it's
spring
and
the
goat-footed


baloonMan whistles
far
and
wee

~ "in Just", e.e. cummings

No comments: