Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Two great tastes that taste great together!

Veronica Mars being canceled? Craptacular.

Reading that DC might be publishing S4 in comic book form? Awesomeness!

I'm guessing we can thank the success of the Buffy S8 comic for this second chance. I'm wondering if more beloved-and-canceled TV shows will be resurrected as comics. There was a Firefly 3-parter to fill in gaps between the show and the movie, but I'd love to see that as a monthly.

I haven't been this excited about anything VM-related since I was flipping channels a few nights ago and realized that Jason Dohring played that obnoxious kid who told Elijah Wood he was going to be getting lots of sex after discovering the comet that was going to destroy the world in Deep Impact. This almost makes up for the fact that the CW is basically forcing me to watch Gossip Girl by casting Kristen Bell to do the voice-overs.

No comments: