Sunday, September 28, 2008

Weekly Geeks #18.2

Last week's WG theme was "catching up." I came up with five things I wanted to accomplish, and I finished 2 1/2 of them:

1. Update my Books Read in 2008 list. Done!
2. Write a review of Breakfast at Tiffany's for the 1% Well-Read Challenge. Done!
3. Set up a Book Crossing box at Curves (which I joined this week - it feels so good to work out again!). Sort of finished - they gave me permission to put a book box in there, I just have to pick the books I want to give away and actually take it up there. Will probably be finished Monday.
4. Finish The Last Temptation of Christ and The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao, both of which are AMAZING but keep getting put aside for (yarg) school work.
5. Update my profiles on Good Reads, LibraryThing, BookCrossing, BookMooch, and Ravelry.

I still want to complete #4 and #5; it may just take me a bit longer.

So, how did y'all do? Did anyone reach their goal?

1 comment:

jlshall said...

Well, two-and-a-half out of five is still pretty good. I didn't get as much done as I had hoped, either. But I still think it was a great idea.