Saturday, October 18, 2008

24-Hour Read-a-Thon: Hour One Wrap-Up

Title of book(s) read since last update: Pretties, Scott Westerfeld
Number of books read since you started: part of 1
Pages read since last update: 80
Running total of pages read since you started: 80
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 45 minutes-ish
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 45 minutes-ish
Mini-challenges completed: n/a, but I did enter a drawing
Other participants you’ve visited: Chris, Andi, Mrs. S, Care
Prize you’ve won: none (yet!)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!! wow!!

80 in 45 minutes! and in btw u visited so many people too

cool cool!!

Good work..read on for read-a-thon! :0-)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting through Hour 1!

I like The House on Mango Street, that will be a nice, lightish read sometime later.

Good luck reading today and don't end up like this... http://www.ahajokes.com/crt579.html

Kim at Sophisticated Dorkiness

jessi said...

Thanks for the encouragement! I think I may have started an hour early - oops. :)

Kathleen said...

Way to go! Saw later down but wanted to mention here, I have the a book with Mango in the title too although I wasn't planning on reading it for the readathon. It's called The Bite of the Mango by Mariatu Kamara with Susan McClelland and it's about life in Africa.

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Keep going, you're doing great!

Alessandra said...

You're doing well so far! Keep it up!

Andi said...

Woohoo! I should've added those Westerfield books to my TBR for this challenge. Drat!

Juliann in WA said...

Sounds like you are off to a good start

Wendy said...

Yay! You're doing great :) Congrats for being a reader of the hour!

Shelley said...

I love Pretties! That's a good series. Have fun!

Becky said...

Good luck with the reading! I hope you enjoy Pretties :)

shelburns said...

Way to go through hour 1! Keep it up!

Ana S. said...

You're doing great so far! Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

wow - thx for the linky-love and all those pages read. and for visiting me. aw shucks...