Sunday, October 19, 2008

24-Hour Read-a-Thon: Hour Twenty-One

Title of book(s) read since last update: The Ghosts of Charleston, Edward B. Macy and Julian T. Buxton III
Number of books read since you started: 3, parts of 2; 4 short stories
Titles of books read since you started: Pretties, Scott Westerfeld; Harry Potter y la camara secreta, J.K. Rowling; Bella at Midnight, Diane Stanley; "An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge" and "A Horseman in the Sky," Ambrose Bierce; The Graveyard Book, Neil Gaiman; "The Festival," H.P. Lovecraft; "The Watcher in the Mill," W.J. Wintle; The Ghosts of Charleston, Edward B. Macy and Julian T. Buxton III
Pages read since last update: 114
Running total of pages read since you started: 739
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 60 minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 651 minutes
Mini-challenges completed: Freerice.com mini-challenge, Sarah's foreign language mini-challenge, Meryl's book quote mini-challenge, Freerice.com 2, Icedream's book cover mini-challenge, Kim's "walkin' and snappin'" mini-challenge, Mid-Event Survey, Hour 14 question, Sharon's Very Mini-Library Cat Challenge, softdrink's 10 list challenge, Tracy's Mini Challenge-Caption This Photo, C.B.'s short story mini-challenge, Carl's R.I.P. mini-challenge, Hour 21 drawing
Other participants you’ve visited: 0 this hour
Prizes you’ve won: none (yet!)

I finished my third book! I'm starting to get sleepy again, but I'm trying to fight it off - only 2 more hours to go. I think. Anyway, The Ghosts of Charleston was an excellent book. I love historical ghost stories - when I was in Girl Scouts, going to Savannah and going on the walking ghost tour was a Really Big Deal. I'm going to take a break from novels now and read my Serenity comics. W00t!

No comments: