Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Sunday Salon - 26 October 2008

Good morning, fellow Saloners! I'm still in recovery from last week's 24-Hour Read-a-thon. I have five reviews that I'm working on (two for the Book Awards II Challenge, which I am woefully behind on) and a few books that I'm still trying to finish. I've done a few other house-keeping-type things around the ol' blog, though. I updated my links list and added quite a few new blogs that I discovered as a result of the 'thon. I've also created a template for my reviews, which makes it easier for me when I upload them. And I'm getting ready for NaNoWriMo - my goal is to actually finish a novel this year!

So, short post from me today - I've got too much reading and writing to do! I will leave you with these two links, though:
A purse made out of books
30 second Tales of Terror

Happy Sunday! :)

4 comments:

Andi said...

The purse made of books is CRAZINESS, but I love it!

Ana S. said...

Best of luck with NaNoWriMo! I think everyone who even tries is awesome by definition.

Vasilly said...

Good luck with nanowrimo! I signed up again this year too, but now I'm getting cold feet.

jessi said...

Andi - I know! I want to make one (I have a whole bunch of RD Condensed Books lying around), but it seems like it would be really awkward and heavy. Maybe the DIY bug will hit me one of these days...

Nymeth - Thanks! I sign up every year, so we'll see if I can do it this time.

N. Vasillis - Thanks, and good luck to you, too! Hopefully we can keep each other motivated. :)