Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Feelin' lucky

So, I wasn't going to join any more challenges. But then I heard about the A - Z Reading Challenge and said, "Well, I'll probably read at least 52 books next year anyway; why not?" And then I read about the Dewey's Books Reading Challenge and said, "Well, it's for Dewey, so I need to do it." And then I joined up on My Year of Reading Dangerously just because. Sigh. I am going to be a very busy reader next year. Well, at least I'll have plenty to do this summer...

You know how people always say that good things happen in threes? Well, I recently won THREE book giveaways! Jill at Fizzy Thoughts sent me a copy of The Last Days of Dogtown, which she reviewed here. It's been bumped up to the top of the TBR pile. I also won a copy of The Willoughbys from Chris at Stuff as Dreams are Made on and a copy of Matrimony from Veens at Giving Reading a Chance. I need to spread the love and luck by hosting some giveaways of my own, I think. :)

Random bonus links:
Pride and Prejudice, facebook-style
And the inspiration: Hamlet, facebook-style

Too funny.

3 comments:

Vasilly said...

Congratulations!

Challenges are very addicting. I'm trying to stop at six next year, but I suspect I'll be joining way more challenges later.

Ana S. said...

Awesome! Congratulations, Jessi!

Anonymous said...

I am so Glad You have won :)
It is always great when a friend I know Wins :)