Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Gossip Girl Reading Challenge 2012 Intro Post



1. Gossip Girl
2. You Know You Love Me
3. All I Want Is Everything
4. Because I'm Worth It
5. I Like It Like That
6. You're the One That I Want
7. Nobody Does It Better
8. Nothing Can Keep Us Together
9. Only In Your Dreams
10. Would I Lie to You?
11. Don't You Forget About Me
12. It Had To Be You
13. I Will Always Love You (prequel)

Rules:

Challenge will run January 1, 2012 to December 31, 2012. Participants can join at any time throughout the challenge.
Create an intro post, linking back to this post.
Sign up using the Linky. Make sure to add your post about this challenge, not your blog home page.
All forms of books acceptable (audiobooks, eBooks, etc.), rereads are allowed and these books can be used for other challenges.
You don't need a blog to participate.
Reviews, while always appreciated, are not mandatory.

I haven't read the Gossip Girl series in a while (I'm not sure I ever finished it, actually) and I know for a fact I didn't read the prequel, so this sounded like a fun challenge. I love angsty teen drama and stories set in NYC!

No comments: