Thursday, January 02, 2014

Lucky No. 14 Reading Challenge


Yup, another one. There are 14 different categories. My list may change throughout the year, but these are the books I'm thinking about reading for it right now:

1. Visit The Country: In a Sunburned Country

2. Cover Lust: Diverse Energies

3. Blame it on Bloggers: Silver Phoenix

4. Bargain All The Way: 13 Little Blue Envelopes

5. (Not So) Fresh From the Oven: Love, Dishonor, Marry, Die, Cherish, Perish

6. First Letter’s Rule: Jessica Darling's It List

7. Once Upon a Time: Picnic at Hanging Rock

8. Chunky Brick: In the Garden of Beasts

10. It’s Been There Forever: Pretty Monsters

11. Movies vs Books: Gone Girl

12. Freebies Time: Attachments

13. Not My Cup of Tea: Eight Girls Taking Pictures

14. Walking Down The Memory Lane: Are You There, God? It's Me, Margaret

2 comments:

astrid said...

I love Are you there, God - gonna read it myself for the same category :) Anyway, thanks for joining me in Lucky No 14. Hopefully you'll have a great time!

jessi said...

Thanks, astrid! I'm really looking forward to the challenge. Some of these books have been on my shelves a LONG time! :)