Thursday, May 15, 2014

Bout of Books 10, Day 4

Today's goal update:

1. Read for at least two hours every day. [Done!]
2. Finish Dune before Saturday's book club meeting. [I'm on page 321 and plan to keep reading tonight.]
3. Read Jaka's Story before Sunday's comic book club meeting. [I finished the second book, but I left it at school and don't know what page I'm on.]
4. Participate in one twitter chat (probably Wednesday's). [Done! I had so much fun, I decided to participate in today's challenge, too!]
5. Any other books read must be ARCs on my Kindle. [N/A. Today's reading was all Jaka's Story and Dune - I still haven't read my comics from yesterday!]

I'm feeling really good because I've actually done more than I thought I would. I like having a lower-stress goal and a longer time frame in which to read and get involved. How's BoB10 going for you?

No comments: